Our business philosophy
From accumulation and preservation through to the succession of your assets, we help you to meet your financial goals. In so doing, we focus on long-term thinking and action, our leading investment expertise as well as our unique investment strategies.
ELG Bank Limited manages a significant part of the assets of the owner. This responsibility not only shapes the way we think and act, but also the manner in which we invest assets and make them grow.
- We place great emphasis on establishing lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Many years, we have pursued a stable and growth-oriented corporate strategy.
- We prioritize long-term value creation over short-term profit maximization.
- In our capacity both as an investor and a company, we are committed to sustainability.
- We listen carefully to you in order to understand your financial goals and personal circumstances.
- We work together with you to develop a wealth strategy tailored to your needs.
- The strategy is implemented with a customized investment solution.
- Needs and goals change which is why we regularly review whether your strategy and portfolio remain consistent with your goals.
- Take advantage of our expertise in order to achieve investment success. When it comes to scenario analysis, strategic asset allocation and the construction of portfolios, our experts are leaders in the field.
- Regular awards from independent external experts serve as recognition of our advisory capabilities.
- Our certified advisors are required to undergo highly challenging training and development programs.
- It is our firm belief that long-term economic success can only be achieved if the interests of our owner are aligned with those of our clients and employees.
- We offer our clients the unique opportunity to invest their assets in accordance with the same strategy as our owner.
- In addition to offering our own products, we scour the market for the best available solutions in each case.
- Our internal and external investment managers also place their own money in the products that they themselves manage.